Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday

Good service this AM. James spoke from Matt. 7 on a section of the Sermon on the Mount. Good application. There is a narrow gate to God. The wide path leads to destruction. By narrow, Jesus said in John 14:6 that He was the Way the Truth and the Life. Nobody gets to the Father but throungh Jesus. Not all roads lead to God. Also James talked about good works and pioty for religousness sake is crap. Truly good works glorify God and the doer is not doing them for personal credit. See Good works defined in John 6:28:29.

Went to the gym this PM.
30 min eliptical (15 back, 15 front)
30 min bike

DB curls
3 x 8 x 45's
6 x 45's

Seated sled plate loaded calf thingy
15 x bwt + 225
15 x bwt + 270
15 x bwt + 320

Gotta fly out tomorrow AM to Gulf Breeze, FL. Going to observe a track install @ the Andrews Institute. Sort of a higher end training/rehab & orthopaedic clinic. I'm guessing the equipment will be ok...

Maranatha

God Bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Huzz said...

Hey Steve,

Just thought I would let you know I visit your blog periodically. Found it thru Gord's Site. Is this the same Steve that wrote an article for EliteFTS?

I basically started powerlifting seriously last Jan/Feb (06). I also post a training log on my blog.

Take Care.

19/2/07 8:37 AM  
Blogger Stump said...

Yup I have a couple of articles there on EFTS. I was supposed to do another one a ways back but work got busy. I'm just an everyman kind of lifter and share some tof the stuff that has worked for me. Happy lifting!

18/3/07 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home