Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fri & Sat

Fri Night
treadmill 30 min el 2.0 speed 3.5
bike 30 min

Our anniversary was Wed's and Dave and Mandi gave Lisa and me a gift cert for the Anniversary Inn for Thurs Night. I took Friday off so we didn't feel rushed. Nice room. I think it was called French Canopy. Big jetted tub, rose petals on the floor, big TV, breakfast in the morning. We brought some food in our picnic basket so we just hung out in the room and snacked and stuff...
After checking out we went over to Pat's BBQ for lunch. Second time for me and 1st for Lisa. Really good food. We sat in the area that had a live blues singer that was pretty good. There is another seating area with quieter piped in music if you need to talk. All around a good couple of days.


Saturday Me Bench.
Gold's WJ
Shoulder complex
Hip swings
Situps 3 x 20

Flat Bench
2 x ?? x bar
10 x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
2 x 320
5 x 340 x 4 boards
3 x 365 x 4 boards
1 x 375 x 4 boards this was an absolute misload. I thought I had 385 but I had a 35 on the outside on the left and a 25 on the right. It looked ugly but I locked it out.
1 x 385 x 4 boards good setup very fast rep
m x 400 x 4 boards Not good from the gate. Set up was loose. Lost my back and the rep was too high. No worries. I am happy to be doing what I am doing while losing the weight. I will get it next time.

Push downs 'A' bar
8 x stack
8 x stack plus extra weight
3 x 8 x stack + 2 extra weights

DB rows
5 x 110 ea side
3 x 5 x 115 ea side

Treddle (cardio thingy) 30 min
Treadmill el 2.0 speed 3.5 30 min

Decent session. Knees are handling the cardio better than expected. I am sure the weight loss contributes and the Glucosamine and Chondriton may be kicking in. Good stuff.

I am a little bummed as I have to go to FL for a few days to check out another Track install. Fly out Monday and fly back Thursday. I'm making good progress on the weight loss and want to keep the good rhythm going. Much harder to do so on the road.

Danielle still feels/looks ill. Lisa still has a cough and doesn't feel that great a big chunk of the time. Not good.

Gotta go. Looks like Rugby's on the tube.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home