Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monday night Tuesday AM

Tried shaking up the cardio.
Monday night I did 30 min on the bike but did the random setting and got my HR up to 134 at times. I was reading how the lower HR during training causes one to burn fat while exercising but doesn't do too much for raising your metabolism. The higher heart rate for a shorter period may not burn as much fat during the session but will burn more calories over all and raise your metabolism. worth a shot.

Tuesday AM I was 267#.

Home is really weird now. Funky moods all the way around. Not always a good time. I really regret not having a garage where I can hide until it all blows over. God knows. I need to actively rest in Him and not take things so personally. Maybe I will grow up someday.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home