Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sat ME (?) Bench

Sat AM weight 268#

Gold's West Jordan. 6 of the crew were there. Manny, Lance & his friend Brian, Jeff and his son Josh. MIchelle had to work. Noclue on Moosie or Mikey. Rumor mill has it that Spuddy had menangitis and is having a tough time coming back.

Shoulder complex
Hip swings
situps 3 x 25

?? x bar
10 x 135
5 x 185 felt oddly heavy
5 x 225 felt better than the 185 weird
3 x 275 felt quick
1 x 315 odd groove
m x 330 no chance coulda ben 500 for all I knew
1 x 315 Jeff touched the bar
2 x 335 x 3 board
2 x 3 x 315 x 3 board

push downs
3 x 8 x stack

1 arm DB swing to snatch
5 x 50 ea arm

widow makers
2 x 5 x 60 These went well though I could tell I hadn't done swings in a while.

Pull downs to chest
5 x 210
5 x 225
2x 5 x 240

30 min treadmill 2.5 el & 3.6 speed

Suckiest training sesion in a long while. It could be one or a combo of 3 things: 1.The weight loss 2. I have been doing lower weight higher rep assistance work or 3. It could have been just a down day. Or perhaps I'm not getting enough protein now. I haven't been suplementing at all lately.

I feel pretty good but don't have any punch. I know I had almost no leg drive today. Odd because I usually have that dialed in pretty well. I am hoping that when I hit my goal that I can get my strength back. Not real worried. Don't like being the wussy of the workout though.

Praying for contentment for any situation God has me in. Getting some of those "what if..." odd threads going on in my head. The thoughts pop in at the weirdest times. Odd stuff that's nothing like who I really am. Don't get it. Never had them before I tuned 50. I wonder if they go away if I join AARP.

Odd week at work as well. 3 VP had their jobs eliminated. Tony got canned alltogether, Joel (my boss got made a director on the residential side in charge of product (?) odd. Kevin was turned ito a salesman which I think is a better fit for him.. He wasn't a great manager as far as I could tell. Way too ADD for that in my opinion. I now work for Joe Ure VP in charge of ALL residenial stuff. They aren't sure if I will keep handling all tech calls for Res and commercial or just res. Had a good talk with Ron C. (CEO). He was encouraging and I feel, at least for this week, that I have a job.

Earlier in the week Amy Handsgen had her last day and Kelli Nordfelt gave notice. Both bright people from the marketing group. Both were happy prior to the departure of Kevin Morgan and putting Lee in Kev's place. I think it's a safe bet that Lee's style of mgmt was way different than what anybody was used to dealing with. I've never worked for/with Lee so I can't make a call here.

Office politics are still very different. Large very real double standard for women there. Can't change it. Not my job to change it. I will bob and weave and keep my nose clean back in my cozy lil cube.

Ward's ok. Dan is healthier. Dave and Mandi are still in the basement. House is too crowded. I am pleased to say they are looking. Lisa messed up her back this week so she is kinda in pain and not feeling great.

Haven't done much research on the world scene but count on the fact that stuff will be moving according to God's plan.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home