Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sun

Watched a chunk of Men in Black I while riding the bike for an hour at the Gold's up on 13th in Sandy.

Did some db curls and some calf stuff. Nice to get away from the house even for an hour or so.

Looking forward to some adjustments this week in reps and weights etc. Nothing earth shattering just playing around.

Sermon was good. Eph 2:1-10. Great passage. Good read.

Phil 4:6 (?) says that we should be anxious for nothing. I surely need that as I am somewhat concerned about the near future around here. Don't want to be the fifth wheel. I want to contribute and have value. I need to just chill and relax in God's plan. I hate being stressed. Blood pressure is still elevated even though I've dropped 27# (268 again tis AM.). Had a good talk with Ray Van Gilst this morning after the service. He had some good thoughts. We talked
about seasons in people's lives. He talked about how he fasts to get more in tune with God. I think I may give this a shot this week.

Maranatha,

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home