Saturday, March 17, 2007

ME Bench

Saturday AM bwt 265# I was reminded @ the gym that I am only 6 pounds over WABDL's 259# class. Feels good. Body is much happier being lighter.

Sit ups
Shoulder Complex
Warm up Flat bench bar only

DB flat Bench
10 x 80's
4 x 5 x 110's

Flat Bench
??? x bar
5 x 275+ 4 boards
5 x 315 + 4 boards
4 x 345 + 4 boards
3 x 365 + 4 Boards

Push downs
5-6 sets I think

bent over db lateral raises
5 x 5 x 40's

30 min bike set on random I like this setting. I can get my HR up and not put too much stress on the joints.

Overall pleased with this workout, Very happy with my stroke on the lockouts especially following the DB's. 180 degrees from last week. I think the changes I've made are good ones and will stick.

Changes: Lowered work reps to max of 8 but mostly 6 and under. Used higher weights for accessory work. Switched Tuesday and Thursday around. Tuesday will be bench reps, shoulder work and tri's. Thursday will be back day. Start with GM's or light DL's then upper back rows or pull downs then some bi work.

I think I need more time to recoup from pressing and tri work. This schedule should do it.

The roar of life @ home is a little lower today. People are gone to work etc so fewer are home. I should really lighten up I think. Being bent like I have been isn't good for anybody. I haven't tried to be edgy it just kinda works out that way. I should make a better effort. Like Rodney King said "can't we all just get along". I heard a rumopr that the guy that was going to cut the kids a screaming deal on a lease may be back in the picture. God bless him.

I think the changes at work are more important to me than I originally thought. I usually use the gym as my sanctuary from the outside world. Today I kept thinking about different aspects of the firings, shufflings and people leaving on their own. Going to greatly miss the friends that are leaving/have left and it's tough right now to know who to confide in. A cloud of CYA attitude has filtered through out the building. Never been in a situation like this. Cause for prayer for sure.

Need to get in the Word more. When stuff seems broken one should go to the manual.

Gotta fly.

Maranatha,

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home