Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tuesday 3/27

Was @ Gold's on 7th East

Situps
Hip Swings
Shoulder complex

Flat Bench
2 x ?? x bar
1 x 10 x 135
9 x 3 x 185 various grips

Dbl DB swings to snatch + press
3 x 5 x 40 ea side

DB french curl
5 x 65
5 x 75
5 x 80
2 x 5 x 90

Suspended push ups feet on a bench
4 x 10

Bike 10 min on Random level 17. HR up to 131.

With the weight loss going on I think I have been overdoing the mid week workouts. I dropped way back tonight and I feel lots better. Got a chance to work on my set up and stayed fast and focused. I think that recovery will be much easier. I am looking to see how things translate on Sat.

Bwt Tues AM 261#
Bwt Wed AM 261-262 screwy scale. I am playing with protein supplements again I'm not certain of the right balance yet to help with fat loss and to retain lean mass at the same time.

It will be interesting getting it figured out.

Ward just got on line. Technology is great as he is in Iraq now. Need to go be a Dad.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home