Sunday, April 08, 2007

Saturday MR Bench and Happy Easter!

Sat.
Shoulder Complex
Sit ups

Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
2 x 1 x 315
1 x 2 x 315

Tricep death
2 x 165#

Push downs
5 x 5 x 250

CG cable upright rows
5 x 130
4 x 5 x 200

Gotta get my head back into benching. Get back into the straining. I doubled the last 315 cause Mike was yelling at me. I need to get that intensity back internally. I feel different with the weight loss and I just need to get over that. Get the grip, the set up, stay tight drive from my lats and lock it out. I'm thinking too much. Big breath, stay tight drive through my heels and be fast. sounds easy enough. Everything feels heavy lately. Hopefully that will change.

I feel the arthritis in my wrists some lately but other than that I'm pretty healthy. Shoulders, elbows and knees feel good. Knees pop a lot but they feel alright.

Work is better I'm getting the rhythm of the new structure. Tough at first but it is better now. Still have to be very careful with everything. It's a very PC environment.

Happy Easter!

The world's 4 great religions are Budhism, Judaism, Islam and Christianity. The first buddha Shortly before his death said that he was going forward to find truth. What? He didn't already know the truth? He's dead and buried in a spot where there is a shrine now. He didn't have the answers and He's dead.

Abraham led the Jews and by many honored more than God. Abraham carried the truth of God's promises but he himself was not the truth. Abraham is dead and his grave site location is mentioned in the Bible.

Mohammed is dead with his grave in Medina to where many make pilgramages. Upon his death there began an internal struggle to name his successor. That struggle is still unresolved and has become very violent.

Jesus died in AD 33 aprox. He stayed in a tomb for less than 3 days. The tomb is empty because he was raised from the dead and has conquered death. He is more than a good man and a great teacher. He claimed to be God and is God and repentance and total belief in Hm is the only way to have a relationship with him. John 14:6. The whole book of John is a good read to get the purpose of Jesus life on earth. He wants us to choose a realtionship with haim and avoid a horrible eternity without Him. Jesus claimed the truth, is the truth and is still alive.

The empty cross and empty tomb are symbols of our Hope for our eternity, if we accept the gift.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home