Friday, April 06, 2007

Thursday 4/5/07

Shoulder complex x 2
Situps 3 x 25

GM's
10 x bar
5 x 135
2 x 3 x 225
2 x 3 x 255

CS row
5 x 100
5 x 145
3 x 5 x 170

Curl machine
4 x 8 x ??

bike 20 minutes random cruised to loosen up. HR was only up to like 118.

It felt good to GM's again. I'm not as strong as I once was and I don't have the belly brake I once had so things felt difficult with the 255. I was a little high with the last 2 sets but I think that was more about my head than it was about ability. I used my newer bench belt for these and the 3" seems a little narrow for GM's. Next time I will use my older 4" belt.

Still on the 259# plateau but not worried. Did some eating this week so I am pleased that I stayed @ the same level and didn't gain. Going to get after the nutrition again and get the train rolling.

Still enjoying the quiet of the house. I can't believe how realxed the cats are without the demon kitten Jr. chasing them around. I hear easter egg painting is happening at our house tonight. could be interesting.

Lisa's b-day surprise party is tomorrow. So far so good. I don't think she has a clue...

Gotta go be productive.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

PS Big City soup for chowder today. Good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home