Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Filler

Didn't work out Sunday because it was Easter with Family and obligations and the gyms were all closed.

I was going to go to the Sugarhouse Gold's and do some cardio @ lunch but I get there get undressed with all my crap in the locker and realize I didn't bring any shorts. Discretion being the etter part of valor, I declined working out in my skivies. Perhaps I would think differently if I was down in the 220's already...

Lisa's back was hurting from being reinjured in a low key bumper thumper on Sat AM. Not serious but she tweaked an area that was healing up from an injury she got moving some patients (?) a few weeks back. She was feeling down so I hung out with her and didn't go to the gym. It felt good to not worry about cramming everything in.

Last week was the lost week as the weight loss goes. I ate and drank as I pleased. I was happy to see I didn't bloat up like an oompah loompah but rather stayed a constant 259-260. Back in the saddle again. This is a different week with a different outcome in sight.

I'm going to try the lunch time cardio again today.

Not sure what's going on here. Waaay quiet for me @ work. This is the beginning of our busy season and yesterday and today are very calm. That's ok but I would rather be jammin. More people get helped and time goes quicker. I do have a lot of editing on our server to do.

Danielle gets back from orchestra tour tonight. She's been sick so it will be good for her to get back into her own bed.

Gotta go Ward just got online.

Maranatha!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home