Friday, April 13, 2007

Thursday 4/12

Right bi was swollen and real sore from the stove wrestling Weds. Bruise is looking like a real pretty sunset. I hope it is just a bruise. Fore arm is tight and sore also but not discolored.

BWT Thurs AM 256#. Bwt Fri AM 256# seems the drought is over. It's about time.

Bike 40 min on random. Not certain of the setting or where my hr hit.

It was great yesterday. Weds I had put the big nasty old microwave/stove out to the curb and Thursday when I got home from work it was gone. I had called around to guys that salvaged this kind of stuff and nobody wanted it. I had planned on loading it up and taking it to a metal yard this (Fri) morning. It was nowhere to be found last night. Sweet. The gas I would have spent taking it to the yard would have been more than I would have gotten for the metal as salvage. Very nice.

Had some training this morning from our mfr of our Elastiplus product. Phones are light. Caught up on some fronts. Need to find some polymeric sand. Gotta go.

Maranatha.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home