Saturday, April 14, 2007

Saturday WABDL meet and some cardio

Nice meet today @ the Hampton Inn by the SLC airport. I was told there were 61 lifters signed up. I only stayed through the bench but that took about 5 hours for 4 flights. Had to get stuff done. Highlights though were Big Dave Marchant hitting a 722 for a new PR, Jason Gibson finally broke 600, Jon Cunningham hit I believe a 510 in the 198's. Jortdan Gibson was awesome at 13 years old? Kid is going to be heard from as he gets older. I think there were easily 5-6 or more WABDL world records set in the bench alone. Good stuff. I was going to help a couple of people by lifting off and doing some spotting and loading but my bicep is crap. Dave Edmundson thinks I have a tear. I can move it ok but it hurts to touch it and it is painful to move under tension. Still lots of fun colors with lots of purple.

Went over to the Gold's off of 700 E in Sandy to do cardio.
45 min bike on cardio setting.

Bwt today is 256#

Lisa is gone with her girlfriend's and Mandi to Wendover to see Trace Atkins. This makes Trace Atkins concert #4. I like him alright but 4? Tawnia is the driving factor in all of these shows. At least that is the word on the street.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well the last 25-36 #'s come off. I look and feel better but that is a relative thing because of how far out of shape I had become. The down side is I have very few pants that fit any more. I hope work is cool with me wearing jeans for a bit. I don't want to invest in decent cloths to have them fit for just a month. Overall the shirt situation is good still. Ah well, it is a pleasant problem having clothes get too big. Hr is coming down as well. God is good!

Fading quickly need to hit the sack.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home