Friday, April 20, 2007

General Stuff

Schedule and bicep recouperation have kept me from the gym most of the week. Wed night Danielle had a regional orchestra competition and last night Lisa wanted to go out to visit a friend @ Applebees so we took Danielle with us and had a pretty good time.

BWT this AM was 253#. I tried something that I have heard before and got a verbal shove from Dave Edmundson about. I'm taking in a "snack" @ about 9:30 am and 2:30 - 3:00 pm.

I have mixed a bunch of Myoplex powdered protein shake with Xanthone X factor Balance powder. I mived a whole bunch of them together and put a tbl spoons of the mix into a glass of water and stir. I'm guessing I may have about 20gm of protein and 15gm of carbs in that. I haven't been to the gym much this week and have had steady weight loss so something is working.

Going to go to the gym in the morning to help out. I might do some reps @ 135 just to get blood flow but I won't get crazy. Lots to do around the house tomorrow.

Lisa scored some tickets through the Guard for tix to tonights Arena FB game between the Utah Blaze and the Arizona Rattlers. Should be a good time. I have started to enjoy the Arena game and have never actually gone to one.

The world is a scary place right now. What about that cowardly nut bag @ Va Tech this week? Why did he think that was ok? I do not understand the lack of respect for life that has taken over the thinking of so many people. And what is wrong with the VA system of checking out gun purchacers ? The shooter had a record on campus of mental instability. I am allfor the 2nd amendment with a little bit of common sense attached. The guy's a wack job so we sell him a gun cause he wanted it real bad? My Aunt Fanny that was stupid.

No Some are saying that this was another example of how the US is going down hill. Point taken. But wait a minute, this kid was a Korean citizen. Does anybody make mention of that? Also restricting the ability to carry firearms only works for law abiding citizens. Bad guys and illiterates won't follow the signs. What if some of the kids off a farm that went to VT had a weapon on them? I mean a legal weapon with a carry permit and all the classes taken etc. How many lives could have been spared?

Guns kill people? Does a spoon make Rosey O'Donell fat? The heart of the matter is not the implement that is used but hoow and why the implement is used. The heart of the matter is the heart and intent of the user. Some people have no self control re food. This kid had no self control with emotions and his behavior. Godless people do Godless things.

Wait a minute, how many people are killed each week with Iraqi's fighting Iraqi's over a difference in the same religion? Right,Islam is a peaceful religion. Tell that to my Son who watches them shoot each other every day.

Need to get after the stack.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home