Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Monday and Tuesday

Started off to the gym on Monday for cardio and realized for the 2nd time in a couple of months I had forgotten to put shorts in my bag. No cardio.

Tuesday

Situps
Shoulder complex
Hip swings

Floor press DE bench
2 x ?? x bar
5 x 135
8 x 3 x 185 various grips

Military press starting off of pins
2 x 5 x bar
5 x 95
3 x 135
3 x 155
3 x 175
3 x 185
1 x 195

Overhead cable extensions with 'A' bar.
5 x 90
5 x 100
3 x 5 x 110 Not all cable set ups are equal, still.

suspended push ups feet on bench
4 x 10

Bike 20 minutes

Decent workout. I am learning how to strain with the military work. I still did not use my back well though. I need to bring the bar down through my lats better.

Ward was supposed to go to lunch with me but canceled because he was shook up about 2 friends (one he had trained) got killed over the weekend. Tough day. I hung out with him to give him someone to talk to.

Ward seems firm in his desire to get back with his crew and finish out his tour. If the army gives him a problem due to medical issues, Ward is prepared to convene a board and request that the decision be overturned. I don't want him to go back but I can't question his Courage or Honor. He is a great kid.

Work to do.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home