Thursday, May 24, 2007

Weds May 23

Different schedule this week. Traveled to AZ for biz and the rest of the week is full so I did a quick combo workout.

Situps
Hipswings
Shoulder complex

Bench Illegal wide grip
2 x ?? x Bar Not an official fat bar but it is a thicker handle for sure
?? x 135
6 x 3 x 165 1st rep ea set had a 6 count pause, 2nd had a 3 count pause and the 3rd had a 1 count pause. I tried to get off of the bottom as explosively as I could for each rep.

DL's
5 x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
2 x 315
1 x 365
1 x 385

Overhead cable rope extensions
A bunch
Rope push downs
A bunch

seated cable easy preacher curls
4 x 8 x ??

DB alternate curls
4 x 8 ea x ??

40 min cardio bike on random

Ok workout. The pause thing could prove to be interesting. I read about this and the author did a 3 week wave on DE day of different types of paused reps. I'm nt certain what will happen next week but I'm looking forward to seeing what this does after a couple of cycles.

Weight has plateaued again not gaining but not losing either. I guess with the travel etc I should be happy with staying even.

Ward made it back to Ramadii. I talked with him on myspace a little earlier. He seems to be doing better. He says he thinks he has only one more sliver of metal left in his forehead.

4 months till he's home for good. Pray that he stays safe.

Lots of drama and trauma in the world. Pray for God's peace.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home