Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tuesday Stuff

Situps
Hip swings
Shoulder complex

DE Bench w/illegal wide
4 x 3 x 155
5 x 3 x 165

Hang clean to press
5 x 95
5 x 115
5 x 135
3 x 145
3 x 155
2 x 3 x 165

DB French Curl
8 x 80
2 x 8 x 90

Eliptical
15 back + 15 forward = 30 minutes

Tuesday BWT AM 250#
Wed BWT AM 249#

7# to the new weight class. I haven't been that light in over 14 years. My knees are soooooo happy. My strength is in the toilet but my pants fit lots better.

Home is a very interesting place right now. Not bad but lots of upheaval nonetheless. Not certain between Mom and the cubs who are growing up how the family all fits together. I'm probably not the first guy to feel somewhat out of the loop at this point in the family's life but I know I am seriously clueless. Praying a lot lately for clarity of vision for my role in the family. Weird times. The gym is truly a sanctuary. Too bad the Sat crew has morphed away from the early days 4 years ago. It's still good but the loss of some of the original guys has taken it's toll.

Need to get back to work.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home