Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesday Bench Support

Situps
Hipswings
Shoulder complex

Flat bench 6 second eccentric, explosive eccentric comp grip
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
6 x 3 x 165
These were kinda cool. Really helped in a consistant bar placement/groove. Found that my head started to come up on the descent. Interesting. It didn't affect the press at all.

1 arm Grappler presses
5 x 45# ea arm
5 x 70#
3 x 5 x 95#

Close grip inclines
5 x 135
5 x 185
2 x 5 x 205
Left anterior delt tweeked on the last set. It seems to be ok this AM

Suspended Push Ups
10 x bwt
10 x bwt + mini
2 x 10 x bwt + 2 minis

15 min on bike on manual easy setting

BWT 252 post workout.

Left knee real sore from Monday. Probably shouldn't have gone up to the 810 on the leg press. Quads are sore as well but that's a good soreness.

I was an ass last night @ home. Got into a fight with Lisa and I can't recall why. I upset both Dan and Lisa. I think I might have had some good points but totally got lost in my poor communication. I have apologized to both.

Gotta go do something productive.

BWT 253 this AM This plateau is a stubborn one.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home