Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Monday

Monday 06/25/07

I’m not happy with the way things are progressing training wise. I am changing things up a bit to lower some volume and speed up the sessions. I am also going back to dragging and tire flipping etc. I’m hoping time will prove me smarter than the tire.

Behind Hillcrest HS.

Tire drag (passenger car tire with a platform built into the center.)
2 x 60 yards front
2 x 60 yards back
2 x 60 yards front + 50# weight
2 x 60 yards back + 50# weight
2 x 60 yards front
2 x 60 yards back

Med Light Tractor Tire Flip
4 x 10

This felt good to be back outside. People sure look at you strange. I’m going to try to keep things on the lighter side and look more for speed and pop rather than for brute strength. So far so good.

Bwt Sunday AM 249. Bwt Monday AM 251. Bwt Tuesday AM 250.

Going in tonight with a lighter, speedier mentality.

Work is pretty slow. Really surprising for me. This is the busy season. I bet it's due to the fact that our inventory is way back logged and we are behind on filling orders. Not as much need if not as much stuff is being delivered.

Talked with Ward today. He is passing time till he's done. Still shooting for 30 Aug. for him to leave Iraq. Can't wait for him to come home.

God is good and always provides.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home