Thursday, July 19, 2007

Review

Had my 1st review with the new boss yesterday. It was interesting to see. We haven't had a lot of time together so I wondered what would shake down.

There were some positives, some negatives, some opinions based on hearsay, some inaccuracies and some negative thoughts projected based solely on personality differences.

God was good. He had his hand on me. I didn't argue or try to justify. Weird cause I tend to get the assumed righteous indignation flying. I signed the paperwork with nothing in the remarks column. I kept hearing in my head that God is my defender. If I truely believe that I need to shut up, back up and let Him defend in His time. I need to keep remining myself that there is a much larger picture than my own tiny bruised ego.

With God's help I will set a better example through my actions. Hard for me, not hard for God.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home