Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sat Me Bench

Decent day in the gym

Situps
Hipswings
Shoulder complex

Flat bench
??x bar
2 x ?? x 135
5 x 225
4 x 5 x 245
Worked on leg drive and spreading the bar. Worked well. Had nice speed and better pop off the chest than I've had in a long time.

Lockouts Medium grip
5 x 315
5 x 365
3 x 3 x 405

Tate Press/R0lling Extentions ss
4 x 8 x 55's/45's

Flite X Pull Down Machine
8 x 110
8 x 180
2 x 8 x 200

Rear Delt Pec Deck
4 x 8 x ???

No Cardio

Bwt 252.

Nice session. I felt like I had more explosiveness than I have in a long time. I think backing off on the cardio works well in getting ready for September. I find my weight is more affected by intake than in more cardio. The cardio does sap my upper end strength a lot. This will be a welcome experiment.

Tweaked knee from Tuesday is still not right. Lisa needs to get some Gall Stones taken care of when she gets back from taking her Mom to FL. If I tore the meniscus again I need to keep things stable for a while until all of her stuff gets handled. My sleeve seems to be doing well.

Still hot here in UT. I guess we are setting recods for consecutive days over 100. Who knew? Mowed after working out and was going to fix some sprinklers but got a case of the 'screw its'.

Need to hit the sack

Maranatha.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home