Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Weds 9/05/07 Nope haven't died yet

Been very busy and haven't been in the gym. Last week was helping Danno get her new car etc and then Friday Lisa and I flew up to Ft Lewis WA to see Ward. It was a great weekend and he seems really good. He has been cleared to come home but needs to just get all of his signatures, stamps and other things to get his paperwork in order and he can come home. That will be good.

DJ and Mandi etc are good. DJ has found a tranny for his rodeo @ a pick your part place. He feels good about dong the work. Nice to see him excited and confident.

Danielle is doing ok. Loves the new car and is settling into work with her eye to the future. I don't think she is happy with her current plans or lack there of. I'm not certain what she is thinking about long term. I know she is planning to go to school in the spring but beyond that I'm not certain. She's a good kid and she is growing.

Lisa is tired and sore still. This weekend was a drain on her. She is 3 weeks out on her surgery and I think she will be gaining energy soon.

Work is going well. No trauma so far this week, just steady stuff.

I don't think I will hit the gym today. I still need to get the swamp cooler fixed up and get the gutters cleaned out.

I miss the gym.

Before 2010 I think we will be well on our way to a North American Union. They are doing it through traties that don't and won't come up for a vote. I think this is just one piece of the pie that will be a regionalized world under one Gov't instead of individual sovreign nations.

We have been told that it would get weird before it is all over.

Check out Lucis Trust and follow the links and associations attached and influenced by the trust. Eye opening stuff.

Gotta go.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home