Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tues DE Bench

Situps
Shoulder complex

Flat Bench stump presses
?? x bar
??? x bar + 50# hanging = 95#
5 x bar + 100 hanging = 145#
1 x bar + 150# hanging = 195# My chest is still real sore from Sat and started cramping so I dropped the weight
6 x 3 x bar + 100# hanging = 145#

Suspended push ups feet on bench. I had the handles real low and my feet real high. It was sort of an inverted incline.
3 x 8 x bwt
Did I mention my chest was real sore?

Standing military
5 x bar
4 x 5 x 135
Was looking for controlled speed on these without a ton of strain

Lateral raises
3 x 12 x 30's

JM's
8 x 115
3 x 8 x 135

Strict pull downs
3 x 12 x ???

Dips
3 x 8 x bwt

Not a bad session. My chest was still sore from Sat and made me drop some of the weights but that ended up being ok. I think I will keep my support movements lighter with more speed for a while to see what happens.

Life seems a little less stressful. Good not worrying about WB being in Iraq. I miss Goldie but don't miss the barking.

Life is moving on.

The world front seems to be cruising toward November peace meetings with Israel and the Palastinians. That will be interesting indeed.

Been doing some research on Prince Charles of Wales. He does seem to meet some of the criteria for a major player in the end times. Actually more than a little. His press quotes and other public information are very interesting.

Lots to do.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home