Saturday, October 06, 2007

Sat 10/6 ME Bench

AF with Kyle & Parker

Hip Swings
Shoulder complex

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
10 x 135
6 x 225
3 x 275
1 x 315 fast, steady. Strong lockout like the old days.
Add single ply Karin's denim open back of Jason's
3 x 345 +2 boards
3 x 375 + 2 boards
3 x 395 + 2 boards
1 x 415 + 1 board NT 3/4" off
1 x 425 + 1 board NT 1/4" off
M x 435 + 1 board got all loose and screwy

I really like this shirt. I may need to put it on my list to get one of my own. If Lil Dave can get me the swap out to a Katana and I can somehow afford one of these that would be cool.

New Tri Exercise
McGills or McGill Presses. Named after the inventor Gil Anderson.
Close grip behind the neck presses with a chain off of the low pulley with your back facing the machine
8 x 50
8 x 80
8 x 110
8 x 130 Moosie helped on some reps
4 x 150 Moosie helped a lot

Reverse grip 1 armed push downs
3 x 10 x ??

Upright Cable Rows
10 x 120
10 x 140
2 x 10 x 150

Decline situps
3 x 12 x bwt
??? x bwt + 8# med ball toss

Best workout in a very long time. I had enough speed off of the chest so that there was no trouble with lockouts. Feeling pretty healthy. Those McGills hit the tris from a different angle. I am sore now.

My weight is up today. Been drinking a lot of fluids (like a 24 oz diet Rock Star pre workout etc) and kinda eating whatever without much restraint. Post workout weight was 258#. Not horrible. I will get this fixed with a little attention.

It really felt good to feel semi strong again. I enjoy training regardless of the outcome but it is much nicer when you see/feel progress.

DJ had a metal trash can fly off of a truck on the freeway that took out his windshield. God is good as he is ok and we were able to help him out and get him a new windshield before the day was out yesterday. Good is truley good.

Not much to report world wise. More on that next week.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home