Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tuesday

I had to pick up some stuff for Lisa up @ Macy's so I trained @ the Gold's off of 13th.

Situps
Hip swings

bent rows
10 x bar
8 x 135
4 x 5 x 185

Assisted pull ups
3 x 8

GM's
5 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
5 x 225
2 x 5 x 275

Power Squat
5 x 270
5 x 450
2 x 5 x 630

Standing Band Abs
8 x blue band
2 x 8 x blue and purple bands

ez bar curls
8 x 75
3 x 8 x 95

ok session. I'm trying to limit some of the volume on heavier stuff. I really enjoy going heavy in squat type movements but I really shouldn't because it inhibits recovery for the whole body. That cuts into recovery from bench training.

Almost was going to go up to Idaho Falls for the Snake River Meet but the timing is just off and I will have to do this another time.

World stuff is cruising along. the more I research the more I feel like we are living in a physical version of the matrix. There are so many hidden things/people/powers behind the scenes and more behind them manipulating and controling. I could get weird about this and really anal (beyond what my wife already thinks) or sit back and relax knowing I don't have to have everything figured out because God has already won. The balance of this stuff is just details.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home