Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tues 9/25

Situps
Shoulder complex
Hipswings

Flat bench shoulder width grip This was a suggestion from Curt Fox. We shall see how this developes
??? x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
4 x 5 x 225

Standing lockouts
4 x 135
3 x 185
2 x 225
3 x 205
3 x 225
3 x 230
I started doing the energy zipper thingy and that seemed to either work or raise my awareness and concentration or both.

ez bar skull crushers. used sleeves on these and that helped a bunch with some naggy elbow pain.
5 x 85
5 x 105
5 x 115
2 x 5 x 125

Suspended pushups feet on high bench and handles low
4 x 10 x bwt
I tried the "energy zipper" on my 4th set and it did go faster and easier than the 1st 3. Goofy.

ok workout. I think I may have been doing too much volume on shoulder stuff in the past. I am hoping that lowering the reps will help. I know that shoulder strength was a big asset for me in the past fat old days.

I think the narrower shoulder width grip may pay off as well . Shoulder width makes my stroke longer and pushes the tris more. I will give it a shot for a while and see what happens.

Through researching stuff on the web it looks like the changes that are accelerating on the planet are through a combined effort of the Baileyites, Theosophists, Illuminaty, Freemasons, Gaia/earth worshippers and other "old" religion "ancient mystery types.

going to be bad before it gets much much better...

...for some. For those that choose the Creator over the created. It's a simple thing really.

We all need to lose our arrogance and realize that the Creator isn't a mean task master but a lover of our souls. He proves it over and over. It is pride and disobedience that has the world in such an ugly mess.

Get right or get left.

Refuse the mark

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home