Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sat ME Bench AF

Moosie Parker Jeff and me. Not the biggest group ever but we had fun and got some work done.

Hip Swings
Situps
Shoulder Complex

Flat Bench
??? x bar
??? x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
2 x 315 been a long time since I've doubled 315.
Add Karin's single open back denim
5 x 335 NT
5 x 365 NT
3 x 395 NT
M x 415 NT out of groove rt hand wouldn't lock left locked fine
M x 425 " " " " " " " " " " "

Raw 5 Boards
5 x 335
5 x 355
4 x 375
3 x 385

McGilla's
10 x 100
2 x 10 x 120
10 x 130
tried a 5th set but no gas

Cable lateral raises
10 x 30 ea side
3 x 10 x 35 ea side

Bwt Dips
4 x ?????

Good session. Not as good in the shirt as last week but overall I am handling heavier weight much better.

Jeff was hilarious. He puts his katana on his arms insdie out first and then we just reverse it over his head. 2 x in a row he had the shirt backwards. You had to be there. Moosie and I were on the floor. Jeff did not join in the merriment. Bummer for him.

Good times. It's always to get a good belly laugh going. I enjoy training with these guys.

God is good. I'm not certain how the next few years will pan out specifically but I know as a believer I am safe in God's hands. That doesn't mean that we as a family won't go through trials and difficulty. On the contrary we probably will see a bunch but God will enable us to endure and honor Him.

Gotta go. Halftime is about over.

Maranatha.

God Bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Stump Stump Stump... You forget the best part of the day - your indulgence in early morning energy drinks which led to your most entertaining Grape Ape impersonations! BTW - is this post on backwards ;)

15/10/07 7:41 PM  
Blogger Stump said...

Very nice Jeff. I did imbibe in 2 double Rock Stars Sat AM. One before the session and one during. I'm not certain it helped the training but it seemed to be entertaining...

Jeff, do you have a blog on here?

18/10/07 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home