Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sat ME Bench on the road

We were scheduled to go to the Redwood Rd Gold's in West Jordan but Jeff called from the Sandy 7th St Gold's and had already warmed up etc. Fortunately Sean, Moosie and Parker and I were still in the parking lot so we motored on over and had a good time. Jeff owes us all mileage.

The only casualty was Manny because he went to Redwood and left me a message that he wondered where we were and that he wanted to start benching with us again. OOPS. I will call him and apologize...

...for Jeff.....

Also, there is a member of the group that feels somewhat left out so I will try to include him where I can even if it is just a subliminal (Sean Draper) message (Sean Draper).

Hip Swings
(Sean Draper)
Shoulder complex

Flat bench
??? (Sean Draper) x bar
??? x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
(Sean Draper)
1 x 315 Easy should have done more but was thinking about the Rage X
Put on Rage X. I have lost (Sean Draper) some size. It is real loose now
5 x 365 + 3 boards
3 x 395 +2 boards I think I did 3 any way. Maybe it was a fast 1. don't remember. I like remembering 3.
m x 415 + 2 boards Dumb (Sean Draper). Came off well but I didn't stay tight. Bar drifted back over my head. Bad Stump.
1 x 415 + 2 boards, better, tighter, faster

5 boards raw
5 x 315
3 x 365
3 x 375 This was really weird (Sean Draper). I mean dumb (Sean Draper). The bar was misloaded (Sean Draper) with a 25 on one side and a 35 on the other. I loaded it. How lame (Sean Draper) is that. I wondered why my rt side dragged so much.
1 x 385
M x 395 Moosie said he didn't help much but it was still a miss (Sean Draper).
2 x 3 x 365 Fast and easy (Sean Draper).

Lil Dave's Triceps-o-Death (Sean Draper). 3 angles ea set = 45 total reps per set.
15 x 100
15 x 110
15 x 120

Bwt Dips (Sean Draper).
3 x ???
The first set of these is always the worst (Sean Draper).

Everybody seemed to have a good day including (Sean Draper). Good work and lots of laughter. Not as funny as (Sean Draper) last week with Jeff's shirt faux paux (?) (Sean Draper).

Feeling better with the new workout order. I was doing too much (Sean Draper) volume before. The shoulder work is paying off as well. Feels good to be back on the upswing. It's hard when things were going badly (Sean Draper). I think I may be gaining an understanding of shirt mechanics. Just a glimmer.

2 double Rock Stars were on board again. They seem to be a real nice pick (Sean Draper) - me - up (Sean Draper).

One event of note, Parker tried to kill his Dad (Sean Draper) with the lever on my belt as he, Dad (Sean Draper) was pulling my shirt down. The lever (Sean Draper) wasn't quite latched and he let go as Dad (Sean Draper )leaned forward. It was almost a tragedy (Sean Draper).

More on world events next week.

Gotta go.

Things to see and people to do (Sean Draper)

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home