Monday, January 07, 2008

Friday Night

I had to work Sat so I dropped in the gym for a quick one Friday night.

Warm up
Flat bench
2 x ??? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
5 x 275
1 x 315

Lockouts
5 x 315
5 x 365
5 x 395
2 x whattha? x 415 Felt spastic and had no punch. Felt like Oprah was sitting on the bar.
2 x 3 x 405 Seemed easy. Go figure.

Overhead cable extensions
5 or 6 sets of 8 don't remember the weights.

20 minutes bike.

It's Monday now. Feeling beat up from the work this weekend in the field. Didn't feel like I did all that much but I sure feel it. My head doesn't feel old but the old body is feeling way worn out.

It's been interesting having Lisa's Mom living with us. That Alzheimer's is a mean son of a gun. It's really unsettling watching somebody's mind slip away a little bit everyday.

Good time last night. All of the kids came by. Lisa made enchiladas. None were left and we had to break out the left over spaghetti. Lots of laughing except for Devy almost choking on a life savor and Mom bonking her head in the bathroom.

We watched a couple of the new episodes of American Gladiator. Good times. The boys remembered watching the original with me when they were little guys. Ward is stressing a bit. He's quitting chew and he's a bit tense... Pray for him.

Haven't been checking much on the world scene lately. Funny how whether or not I pay attention, it rolls along fine without me. Really glad I am trusting in the Creator of all. So much will seem out of control. Only He can bring true order out of chaos.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home