Monday, January 21, 2008

Sat 1/19/08 ME Bench

Good crew. I think we had 11 or so there @ the Sandy 7th St Gold's.

Warm up

Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
1 x 315
Single Ply Open Back Karin's + 2 boards
2 x 365
1 x 385
1 x 405*
1 x 425*
1 x 445*
*Did not touch. Was within 1/4" - 1/2". All reps felt strong and fast. The 445 was close enough that I'm counting it. I believe this might be an all time shirt PR for 2 boards. I really enjoy this shirt. It allows my bottom speed to carry me through past my sticking point. Good stuff.

Flat bench + Doubled Purple bands
5 x 135 + bands 4 boards
4 x 165 + bands 3 boards
3 x 165 + bands + 3 boards

Little Dave's Triple Triceps of Death 3 angles x 15 reps = 45 reps per set
1 set x 100
1 set x 110
1 set x 120
We used the rotating EZ attachment which worked out better than anything else we have tried.

Suspended pushups feet on bench
16 x bwt
12 x bwt
10 x bwt

Underhand bent rows w/easy bar.
8 x 115
8 x 165
3 x 8 x 185

20 minutes bike.

Best session in a long time. The shirt work went great. I had a lot more in the tank but called it good on the 445. Everything felt strong and fast on the bottom. No trouble locking out anything. Right hand came up even.I love it when a plan comes together. Next week 1 boards. I need to get a better feel for what weights work with what position of the shirt. I should gain a lot of confidence in the next couple of weeks.

I probably will do the Snake River meet in April and then send the shirt in to be refitted and have the 2nd ply put on.

Every day with Mom in the house is a new adventure. I can't tell sometimes if the Alzheimer's is working or she is just getting very lazy mentally. Probably both.

Got the new Washer and Dryer installed over the weekend. That dryer is amazing. I guess you can't go wrong with Kenmore eh?

Things are speeding up on the world front. Watch the EU, the movement toward the NAU, Israel and the rest of the world Unions as they come closer to one large body. I bet we see a date between 2010 and 2015 for this coming together. I don't think we can stop the momentum that has already been built.

Watch Bush and Solana and how slick they are as they bring this whole thing together. Plan for the future. Get supplies in hand. Batteries, generator, propane, fire starting tools. dried and canned fruit, water perifying tools, etc.

Watch the US economy. Our leaders have been spending us into oblivion. We are so upside down there may be no climbing out. What we are living on now is a house of cards that we in the general population have no control of. Makes you wonder why we went off of the Gold Standard.

As one takes a good look at the direction that the world/US is heading in and compare to past decisions and actions of our leaders, you either have to think they were pretty stupid and or playing a part in knocking down established powers in able for the phoenix of their chosing to come rising above the fire.

Tought stuff to comprehend.

Pray and prepare.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home