Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Interview #1

Went well this pm. Met with the regional mgr for about an hour. Rate for training would be ok. some field work involved for 8-10 weeks or so. I think it went ok. One way or another I will hear back within a week to see which way they want to go. Training is 6-12 months. Afterwards it would mean relocation. In some ways that would be cool but in others not so much. Danielle has her senior year and I can't imagine lifting without the guys. John said the hot spots are the North East and South East. Told him that TX would be my 1st choice but FL winters vs NY winters would be my choice anyday.

Interested to see how tomorrow goes. That position would have a much broader interaction in the field and fewer actual employees to look after than the job I interviewed for today. Starting pay would be more. Not certain yet where the ceiling would be. From what I know, I think I'm more cut out for the interview tomorrow.

Praying hard to not be dumb here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home