Saturday, July 08, 2006

7/8/06 ME Bench

Good day today. Rt shoulder a little tight and sore in the anterior rotator cuff.
Warm up
3 x 10 x bwt sit ups
Shoulder complex x 2

Raw Flat Bench
2 x ? x bar
1 x ? x 135
1 x 6 x 225
1 x 3 x 275
1 x 1 x 315 (should have at least doubled this, possibly tripled. Who knows?)
1 x 3 x 335 x 2 boards
1 x 1 x 350 x 2 boards (should have done more)
1 x 1 x 370 x 2 boards strong / all time PR
2 x M x 380 x 2 boards

370 went real strong and fast. Started thinking too much for 380. Moosie noticed on my setup that my rt shoulder was shrugged a few inches higher than my left shoulder so I was a little cockeyed with the bar. That was right after the 370. Started thinking about it. That probably wasn't the only thing I messed up. I will get the 380 next time 2 boards roll around.

Close Grip Flat Bench
1 x 6 x 245
1 x 6 x 255
1 x 6 x 260

Superset:
Upright rows and wide grip pull downs to the chest
1 x 8 x 135 1 x 8 x 170
2 x 8 x 145 2 x 8 x 190

Very happy with the 370. Felt very good. Hand and wrist feel awesome. No wraps at all this work out. Added belt @ 275 on the flat. I am starting to like benching raw with a belt.

Things are getting a little dicey financially. Need a job. Contacted the regional mgr for a firm I'm in contact with. I would be a great fit. Word from the local mgr confirms my opinion. Would really like to have John (regional guy) respond to my e mail by Monday. But.... Not if that interferes with what God has in mind. His will is for my best interest. Hard, hard, hard to be patient.

Still no foreseeable end to all of the wierdness in the world. N Korea still rattling the cage. Mideast is a jumble. Heard yesterday that Islam extremists in the UK are recruiting caucasian men so that it would be easier to infiltrate for terrorist purposes. Who says Islam is peaceful? Over 30 times the Koran calls for the destruction, killing etc of infidels. An infidel is ANYONE that does not believe in Islam. That's a whole lot of people. There's no "Can't we all just get along?" rhetoric. The idea of a mutual understnding and peaceful coexistence just can't happen with the strict followers of the Koran.

Maranatha.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home