Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mon 7/17/06 Legs & Abs

Bike 10 Min
Situps 3 x 10 x bwt

Squat Rack Lockouts (6"-7" stroke)
1 x 8 x 225
1 x 8 x 315
1 x 8 x 405
1 x 8 x 495
1 x 8 x 585
2 x 8 x 675
These went well and didn't feel horrible. I could have jumped another plate but I'm trying to be conservative with the arthritic knees. I'm a wide squatter so anything on the shoulders with a wide stance puts lots of pressure on my already compromised interior meniscus. Have plenty of strength to squat but may have to back off a lot more to protect the joints.

Band Hack Squats
3 x 12 x bwt + blue's and greens

Seated Band Hammie Curls
1 x 12 x purples
2 x 12 x greens

Stand Abs w/bands
4 x 12 x asstd set ups

Stability Ball DB Leg Raises
4 x 10 x 25
These are nasty. While laying on a stab. ball, grasp something stationary behind your head (machine, post, rack, whatever.) then with the db horizontal, squeeze it between your feet and do the leg raises that way. Really gets your lower abs and adducters.

Got a call re an interview for Wednesday. It is a real good op but #2 in my head right now. After training, I would need to relocate. So much going on here to think that relocation would be fun. Also got word that #1 choice will be calling to set up an interview time for later this week. Feels good to finally have stuff rolling. I'm praying for wisdom so I don't mess up God's opportunity.

Update: While I was typing I got a call from #1 choice and I interview Thurs AM. Things are starting to move.

I heard that the Israelie (?) PM made a statement on the lines of saying that a country sometimes has to say enough is enough. I think that Israel is pulling up their socks and putting on their cups and getting ready take on all comers. A word to the wise: don't screw with the Lord's anointed.

God is great!

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home