Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turesday Bench Support

Warm up
Bench
? x bar
10 x 95
10 x 155

SS Mil
10 x 95
10 x 135
10 x 145

Bent Rows
10 x 135
3 x 10 x 195

Rev Pec Deck
3 x 10

Lots going on in life these days. Family and job are primary concerns. Still going to train but probably more as therapy instead of a means to an end. If I get stronger as a by product thats good but I have never been good at getting it right for meets and tend to stress negatively. Down the road I might change my focus but I guess the mood will be more zen like for the time being. I will do meets but they aren't in my frontal lobe at this point. I however, could be full of crap and change my mind in the next five minutes. For the next 3.5 minutes though, I will be zen like.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home