Sunday, September 05, 2010

And STILL MORE ELBOW UPDATES...

The fun just never stops!

Sat I met up w/Moosie & Parker and while they trained like real people I spottesd, lifted off, did some light flies, pull downs and very light push downs (all with no pain so the anti inflammatory and lay off must be working). Pecs are a bit sore from the flies this morning but tri's are alright. Great news.

So this week and for a few following I will slowly work back in while watching diet etc. Been hovering around 272#. Goal is to over the next year drop 30-35# in a controled manner. I can do it quicker but I want this to be gradual so that its a life change and not the start of a yo yo loss gain loss gain etc.

Once I get down I will start playing with gear again. Things can change over a year but I'm thinking a custom Katana with a much bigger back for the single ply and a Ginny Philips DD for the multi. That is the plan of the moment and in another moment that could be subject to change.

The elbow is better
And that's quite a boon
I better be smart
And not lift heavy too soon

(I can do them all Snootch...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete Bush said...

my man!

5/9/10 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home