Saturday, August 07, 2010

Bench Support

Warm up

Speed bench
? x bar
5 x 135
3 x 3 x 155
3 x 3 x 175
3 x 3 x 195
1 x 225
1 x 275
1 x315

Stump Mil
3 x 135
3 x 165
3 x 185

Lateral Raises
2 x 20 x 25’s

Push Downs
5 x 10

Seated MG Rows
5 x 10

Face Pulls
4 sets

Not feeling strong at all. Right elbow must have a spur or something else is happening. I wake up in pain if the elbow is at the wrong angle. Forget about doing extensions. I'm a whiney little baby right now. Not certain if I am capable of doing anything in Sept. Going to talk with some lifting friends and get their advice before I pull out of the meet. I don't feel "together" physically and lack focus. I am certain that the chaos behind the scenes is not helping in the gym.

On a much more serious note, One of Ward's Friend's that he did 2 tours with killed himself last week. Very, very sad deal. Left a wife and a daughter and one on the way. Please be praying for those that loved him that he left behind. Bull was a good guy. For those in UT Kort's obit is in the Salt Lake Tribune and there is an article on him front page today.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home