Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thurs hang cleans

Warm up
3 x 130
3 x 150
3 x 165
165 felt way too heavy so I just did the minimum required.

Leg press looking for quick and getting blood flow
5 x 15 x 450

Leg curls
5 x 10 seated

Stand Abs

Poor man’s Rev Hyper
hooking up the long ab straps on a pulley and laying on my back with heels in the loops and pulling down.

I think I will start limiting the reps on the final sets of the 5/3/1 because I don't recover as well as I used to and the extra push though good in one sense leaves me feeling beat up. I have a life outside of the gym and I don't need to feel beat up.

Other blog is being treated as SPAM. It was supposed to be a clearing house for informative links that are otherwise hard to find. It might be that since the sponsor of the blog site doesn't like the content. Not trying to be paranoid here but worse has happened for less to other people.

Happy memorial day Weekend!

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home