Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sat @ Gold's on Van Winkle

Hefe is volunteering @ Sundance and needed to go early and close to his place.

Warm up
Floor Press
?? x 135
5 x 225
3 x 275
1 x 315
1 x 335
1 x 355 PR *
* Hefe touched the bar. I J hooked and I don't normally do that so he touched the bar. Back got loose but I did all of the vertical work. Had the bar undercontrol on the horizontal as well. He's turning into a little old lady.

Push downs

WG pulldowns to the chest

Finito. We spent a great deal of time BSing and catching up. Happy with the 355. Body weight is still higher than I'd like it to be (290#) +/- ) but my strength is still increasing. Would like to be down into the high 270's and keep the strength. Doable.

Inauguration is this week. Let's get it over with and see if the new guy can do what he says. I don't thnk he can but will make excuses and still act like he's a leader. Dude is good at running FOR positions but I haven't seen a track record that says much about his leadership skills.

His cabinet is a joke. I guess good moral character is hard to find these days. We're screwed. Watch out, double standards are everywhere.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home