Saturday, January 03, 2009

ME Bench @ Ripped

Finally my bi's stopped being sore from the zercher's on Wed's. I forgot about that when I chose to do them.

Warm up
Inclines
?? x 2 x bar
?? x 135
5 x 185
5 x 225
3 x 275
2 x 1 x 305 Went much better and cleaner than I had anticipated. Per VD I left it here because 305 was a PR and the # I picked to hit. Better to leave some in the tank. Finally I am learning something.

Flat 4 boards
6 x 315
5 x 365
3 x 395
2 x 415
2 x 425

Seated Hammer Strength dips

Rope push downs

CG NG High Pulley rows to chest

Standing rope face pulls

Low pulley rope double hammer curls

Speed felt pretty good today. Concentrating on set up a lot. Should work on bigger breath next week. Larger breath = tighter torso = more weight lifted. At least on paper...

I'm not certain but doing core work on Wed's may have helped with today being a better session. I'll have to pay attention next Saturday after doing core work on Thursday.

Utah handled Alabama last night in the Sugar Bowl. 31-17 and it wasn't that close. Awesome game. I need a copy.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home