Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fri, Sat

Friday did some leg and ab stuff after a warm up. Used a bunch of different machines on 7th.

Sat @ Ripped
Warm up
Floor pin press legs out flat. Pins at /on chest.
?? x bar
?? x 135
3 x 225
3 x 315
1 x 335
1 x 345 better set up - better rep than 335
M x 355 Shoulda had it. Let some gym noise distract. Got it off of the pins, misgrooved and didn't lock it out. Need better focus.

Rack lockouts grip 3 fingers in from comp
5 x 315
5 x 405
3 x 435
2 x 455

I did a couple other odds and ends but nothing worth reporting. There was a mock meet/test day for 3 guys and I stopped to help with that. Lance dead a nice job judging.

Always a good time @ Ripped.

Got a lot on my mind. Maybe will express it another time.

Maranatha

God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger BigTallOx said...

>>There was a mock meet/test day for 3 guys
>>and I stopped to help with that.

Thanks for your time, help, advice, encouragement,... at the mock meet. It was a great learning experience and I really appreciate it.

>>Got a lot on my mind. Maybe will express it
>>another time.

Stump, just so you know, anytime you want somebody to talk to, I'm here.

14/12/08 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home