Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Back in the saddle

Was out of the gym last week due to the flu and Thanksgiving. Was a bit concerned today based on current weight loss. Down about 13# the last few weeks. The last weight loss I had my strength went into the toilet. Things seemed decent today.

Warm up

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
3 x 3 x 135
6 x 3 x 165

Close grip overhead presses
5 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 185
2 x 5 x 205

Overhead high pulley extensions

High pulley seated underhand grip rows

1 arm low pulley curls

Seated calves

I don't seem any the worse for wear from last week.

Great conversation with my sister this morning. We don't always agree but it is always good talking with her.

Interview tomorrow AM with Valspar Paints. I think it will go well.

Onward and upward.

Maranatha

God Bless!

3 Comments:

Blogger BigTallOx said...

I hope the interview goes well tomorrow Stump.

2/12/08 8:47 PM  
Blogger Stump said...

Thanks Brian. I have been happy with the exchanges so far and think I have a shot at this. I'll let you know how it goes.

3/12/08 9:02 AM  
Blogger Stump said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/12/08 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home