Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another week in the bank

I had a serious case of the screw its all week so I only went in on Sat AM.

Warm up
Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225 Felt like a house
5 x 275 Felt lighter, weird
3 x 305
3 x 3 x 330

Rack lockouts
5 x 315
3 x 405
2 x 435
1 x 455
m x 465
All last reps held for a 3 count

High pulley straight bar extensions

Low pulley straight bar cg rows

Low pulley straight bar preacher curls

Rev pec deck

Better session than expected. I've been having some body aches like I'm getting the flu but dragged myself down anyway. Glad I did. the 3 x 3 x 330 went way easier than I thought it would. I'm finally getting my head wrapped around training heavier and it's paying off. Worry about technique and not about what's on the bar.

I got some of the results from WABDL worlds: Leslie Hofheins hit a PR 424 dl to get best lifter, Jeff A hit a 30# bench PR with a 534# 2nd attempt and Nick Lenhart hit an amazing 375# bench to win his class. That's a PR for him but I don't know by how much. Nick dl's tonight.

Someday I'll go play @ the worlds. It sounds like a lot of fun. I am happy these guys did so well.

I need a job. Getting a lot of thanks but no thanks. I did get a shout from a paint/coating mfr that I hope turns into something.

I know God has plan.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home