Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friday night on 7th

Due to some obligations that Jeff had he, Brian and I met @ 6 pm Friday @ Gold's

5 min bike
warmup
Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
5 x 135
5 x 225
3 x 6 x 295

5 board
5 x 365
2 x 3 x 405 1st set was sketchy. Got set right 2nd fast and clean.
3 x 425 as good or better than the 405
?? x 425 Jeff had his shirt on and between he and I the hand out was squirrely. Hit the upright on the way out. I got some retarded looking reps but not counting them. Set up got way off.

Lil Dave's Quad Triceps of death
3 circuits

High pulley WG rows to chest

High rope face pulls

V bar pulley curls

Decent session. I think the 3 sets of 3/6 program is going to help both physically and mentally. The 295 felt heavy but went up easily if that makes any sense. I can do lots when I get past my head telling me something feels heavy. I wil probably do floor presses this next Sat and back to the program in 2 weeks. I will go up to 3 x 3 with 320; up 5 pounds from before.

Wow the whole world is blowing up financially. Foreign groups are pleased the capatilist satan is falling. China and a bunch of others are calling for a one world currency. Hmm sound familiar? We don't hear a lot about the rest of the world here but a little research online will net a bunch of eye opening stuff.

Not a doomsayer but letting you know the world as we know it is changing in a way that we probably won't come back from. We will survive but not in the manner we are used to. Not certain what this means for me without a job. God is good. God will provide.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home