Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tues

Met Brian for the Tuesday session.
I generally felt like stomped dog crap

Warm up
DE bench
3 x 3 x 135
3 x 3 x 155
3 x 3 x 135 155 wasn't heavy but my felt tight and "twingey" so I dropped back down.

Overhead lockouts. Pins @ top of head
5 x bar
5 x 135
5 x 225
5 x 245
5 x 265
2 x 5 x 275

Tri superset Overhead cable extension + rev grip a bar push downs
a bunch of some

Not certain what my next meet will be. Would like to go to Laughlin in Dec but my Fairy Cash Mother hasn't shown up yet with the 6 bills I need for that.

Would normally have done some back here but Brian has Power Unlimited (the movie) and I went over to his place to watch it. Good flick. They barely touched on Louie and Westside. They seemed really focused on the tested single ply feds like USPF and the USAPL. Toward the end they did talk about the WPO and they had Gary Frank in a lot of shots but didn't mention the APF. No crticism just noticing.

I need a job.

Did I mention I felt like crap? I need to pay attention to diet et al again. I had to let my lever belt out another notch. I need to be tougher on the conditioning.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home