Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wed core and back

Switching it around a bit this week because we will be doing the ME session on Friday and I didn't do any back on Tuesday.

10 minutes bike
Warm up
Rack pulls knee height
5 x 225
5 x 315
5 x 405
2 x 5 x 495

Leg press
2 x 30 x 270

CG NG low rows
5 x 10
5 x 170
5 x 210
3 x 5 x 250

Single arm cable preacher curls
?? x 8 x??

Standing calf machine shrugs
12 x 300
3 x 12 x 350

Feeling somewhat better than Tuesday.

Weight is up. Steady @ around 290+ for a few weeks now. I haven't been paying attention to what I eat or drink and combine that with less moving around from being out of work, I have put the #'s back on. Yesterday I started being aware of what I eat/drink and the size of portions I take. I'm also going back to the C word and do some more cardio.

Not certain where I want to end up weight wise. I think I would feel great @ 242# but I think that would be tough to get to with out sacrificing lean mass and then tougher to maintain. Initially I want to get into the high 270's and reevaluate from there. Last year I lost a lot of strength along with the weight loss. I will be smarter this time. I hope.

No word on the job front. Victaulic reopened the territory manager job 2 weeks ago. I resent my info hoping that I can get into the mix. They already had a round of interviews. Praying they aren't done.

The world scene is escalating. The financial debacle is going to bring about BIG changes. Look for US sovereignty to take a hit in this one. The Federal reserve bank that controls so much of our economy is not part of the US Gov. It is a privately held bank with many, many foreign interests on the board. Put on your helmet and fasten your seatbelt. It may get ugly.

Maranatha

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home