Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sat ME Bench Party

15-16 guys showed up. What a great time. The highlight was having Jason Gibson and Lil Dave come down from the Roy area to hang with us. Nick leinhart joined them. It was excellent having them meet Big Sam and his bro Robert. Neither has any idea how strong they really are.

Jason was down to 265 but looked real strong. Dave is injured so he just abused us. Well mainly Moosie, Sam and Robert. Not sure why I was off the hook.

We tried to get a couple of shirts on Sam but he needs a custom made from LOTS of material. His arms relaxed are 23". I am glad he's a nice guy

Warm up

Flat bench
?? x bar
?? x 135
5 x 225
1 x 315
single Karin's open on
1 x 385 foam pad
1 x 405 " "
1 x 425 " "
1 x 445 " " nt
1 x 455 " " nt
we really jacked the shirt so I wasn't certain where I was by feel. Locked it out quick and fast. Felt real strong. Wrist only bugged me on one set.

Put on 52 Rage X. Really could use a 50 or a 48.
6 x 365 4 board
1 x 405 foam pad
m x 425 " " Thought I had it going but lil Dave grabbed it. He was the boss Sat.

That is all I did. Somewhat beat up. Moosie, Sam and Rob were worse. They're going to be sore for most of this week. Look out world when Rob and Sam learn how to strain. Lance was there and saw Sam for the first time. He was wondering if Sam might someday break Big Dave's (Marchant) records. I believe he got a yes from everyone. The impression I got is that he went right over to Ripped fitness to let Big Dave know there was a new guy in town. Funny stuff. Life goes on. Records get broken. Records are cool but they don't speak at all to who you are as a person.

Big Sam is a rep for a supplement company and gave me 2 6 packs of these energy shot thingies. Took one yesterday. So far so good. Free is awesome.

I'm sore in my back today. Fatigued in the chest and shoulders but sore in my back. I was working hard at getting my head up and working what little arch I have. Woo Hoo!

Had an article I wrote posted on elitefts.com. I'm journaling my test supplementation journey for them. Some of the guys had read it. So far the feed back is good.

Rob trained in my old barely used 52 fury. He liked it and bought it from me for $70.00 Seriously good deal. I maybe had 15 reps on it. I thought I was going to parley that into having my 54 fury re fitted to me by Ginny Phillips. I called Ginny and to take #" off the sleeves and take in the arms and chest plate 2" each she wanted $80.00. New is $100. For $50.00 Karin Klein will take in my open single denim and turn it into a double AND ship it. I guess I'm going to lift AAPF and AAU this year... Karin was also very friendly and chatty as was her husband Doug. I am hoping Ginny was just having a bad day. I do want a katana or a 48 or 50 fury if Scott Hookstra has one for cheap slightly used. I will call begging tomorrow.

I will also call and see if Karin can adjust my Fury. Who knows maybe she can do a 2fer.

Gotta go. Need to be measured for the denim. Sweet.

Keep praying to and trusting in the Creator. Worshipping the creation just doesn't make sense.

Maranatha

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home