Saturday, September 16, 2006

Meet Results

Fun little AAU meet today in Brigham City, UT. This is my second meet back and I feel pretty good about it. I benched raw trying to bring the hand/wrist along at a moderate pace.

We were lifting on a Bovine bench. Decent surface, no slip at all.

Opened @ 150kg - 330# - 3 whites
2nd @ 155kg - 341# - 3 whites
3rd @ 160kg - 352# - missed @ 3/4

I thought the 3rd was going to go but it just stalled. Ah well, next time. Hand/wrist feel great. God is Good.

Training starts Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gords said...

How was the turnout at the meet? Brigham City is a nice little place. I love going up there. Congrats on the first two attempts. Need to get with you again and get some help deadlift.

18/9/06 3:21 PM  
Blogger Stump said...

It was small. Probably 12-15 lifters total. Good fan support though. Great judges and good MC. Very supportive all the way around.

We will be at the Redwood Gold's this week. I will post the time on the forum by Thursday probably. We can get a couple of heads together and give you some thoughts re your pull at that time.

Thanks for your kind words.

See you soon.

19/9/06 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home