Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thurs Shoulders/Tris

Bike 5 min
shoulder complex x 2
bwt situps 3 x 10

Standing Military Stump Press
2 x 5 x bar
1 x 5 x bar + 70# Hanging = 115#
4 x 10 x 85# + 70 Hanging = 155#

I may be nuts but I think the overhead work may help my arch/lower back flexability.

Two Handed DB Swings
Front Swing to Eye Level
1 x 5 x 50's
2 x 5 x 60's
Front Swing to Snatch
3 x 5 x 50's
Front Swing to Snatch + Press
3 x 5 x 50's

Overhead Tri Machine / Stack Loaded
5 x 8 x???

Push Downs Easy Handle
4 x 8 x ???

Shoulders felt good. Getting more endurance with the sets of 8-10. Maybe will help the GPP some. Not going to get real excited. I still maintain that I was born built for comfort and not for speed.

Looking forward to the AAU meet 9/16. I feel the adjustments that have been made in this last cycle have all been good. Looking forward to see if it all pans out when it counts.

On the world scene, Iran is flipping off the UN big time. Who is asking for patience? China and Russia. Starting to heat up again. Ezekial 38 and 39 folks.

Had second set of interviews with Sport Court yesterday. This time there were 4 interviews. CEO, 2 VP's and the HR head. I feel like it went well and think that I am a good fit for their needs and personalities. I am supposed to know what they decide before the 7th.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home