Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bench accessory and back

Bike 5 min
shoulder complex x 2
situps 3 x 10 x bwt

Flat bench
2 x ?? x bar
1 x 5 x 135
1 x 5 x 225
3 x 5 x 295
1 x 4 x 295 close. Thought I had it but not this week.

Beau presses 3+ count pauses
close grip
2 x 5 x 225
comp grip
2 x 5 x 225

Band assisted pull ups
4 x 8 x ???
Felt better this week. Maybe there is hope.

Wide grip pull downs to chest close to bench groove
1 x 5 x 120
1 x 5 x 170
3 x 5 x 200

Suspended push ups feet on bench
4 x 12

Felt ok today. Weird though. warming up the 225 felt heavier than the 295. Go figure. Also my rt hand (surgery hand)still feels the affects of Saturday's overload doing shirt work. It's not injured, it's just sort of tired.

Peach days is about 4 weeks away. I don't plan on setting the world on fire but I should break 340 raw and possibly 350.

Saturday reinforced my opinion that I should be working raw for a while and bring the heavy shirt work up slowly so my hand can acclimate. Things are going so well I don't want to get greedy and screw things up.

I did enjoy working in Mikey's Rage X Sat. It was fitting about the way a shirt should. I wasn't totally satisfied with where we got the shoulders seated but
that should improve in time. The load in the Rage X seems to sit more on the shoulder seam than the Fury does.

The 54 Fury I got in the swap from Gords is big for me but Dave Edmundson (Titan Rep) has an idea about sending the shirt to Ginny Phillips and have the chest plate and the arms taken in and the arms shortened. I liked my 50 but it was too short for me. I'm glad Gord's can put it to use. I think I will have the arms and chest plate on the 54 pulled into a 50. May not be cheaper than a new shirt but surely faster than waiting for a custom from Titan. And it will be nice to have a looser back.

Gotta fly. Kids and grandkids showed up.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home