Wednesday, August 09, 2006

0 - 2

Was on my way to do an alternate work out Monday when circumstances and apathy set in. The tire I got last week is great but weighing about 400#, it is more of a low rep tool for someone of my ability. I was looking to getting a lighter tire that could be repped for better conditioning. My tire connection told me he had what I was looking for and to come over. I was late getting there and D was out on a call. The other guys didn't know what he had talked to me about AND a thunder storm blew in like a bad boy. Sooooo I thought this was a sign and I didn't do anything Monday.

Feeling guilty about Monday I planned on FOR SURE doing my bench work out or at the very least do my drags and flips that I was going to do Monday. I guess I was wrong. I ended up communicating all day with my daughter, wife and son re a used car my daughter wanted to buy, plus my tire wasn't located until late afternoon. Basicly I developed a huge case of the screw-it's. No work outs at all Monday or Tuesday but my daughter bought her car and seems happy. Nothing fancy but good transportation at a decent price.

Not going to worry about the lost workouts. Start the cycle again with shoulders and tris tomorrow.

World situation? As my old college FB coach Chub Reynolds used to say: "MS, PHD. More of the same, piled higher and deeper."

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home