Saturday, August 12, 2006

Me Bench

Good group today. Moosie, Mikey, Manny were there. Gord's came down and Ricky and Austin were up from Vegas squatting.

Bike 10 min
situps 3 x 10 x bwt
shoulder complex x 2

Flat DB bench
1 x 10 x 80's
2 x Brainfart x 115's
Weird. Set up was all funky and I ended up dumping the 1st 2 sets before I got 1 rep.
2 x 10 x 115
1 x 8 x 115
1 x 6 x 115

Flat Bench
1 x 1 x 315
1 x ?? x 315 Add Mikey's 52 Rage X ROM was about 3 inches, maybe.
1 x 1 x 365 Not close to touching but went really fast
1 x 1 x 405 2 board. Missed touching by 1/4". Went up fast & strong. They told me that in trying to touch I collapsed my chest.
2 x m x 455 The guys wanted to see what would happen if I didn't know what was on the bar so they loaded it after I got on the bench. Not close. 1st one I set up waaaay too far under and in trying to get the bar out I just dumped it. and was barely a little better. Not certain the wrist is ready for that yet. Maybe it's my head....

Moosie looked good. 20# PR on 4 boards. Gords made good progress in his set up and staying tight. He'll make big strides as he gets more comfy. Got him into a 50 Fury and that helped some. He should be in a 48 or even a 46. Good session. Positive work. I think I may like that Rage X.

Gotta do Sat stuff.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home